Reach For the Skies
Columbia Southern Education Group proudly offers employees of Delta Air Lines the opportunity to grasp an education and soar in their careers.
The CSEG Reach Scholarship is designed to help Delta employees rise to greater heights in their career through the power of learning. This financial lift will empower any employee to gain more knowledge and skills for a promotion or a new career in the airline industry.
The scholarship will cover one online degree program at Columbia Southern University. The scholarship will be applied directly to the recipient’s tuition for up to 60 semester hours or 36 consecutive months in the selected online degree program, whichever comes first. This scholarship covers tuition. Textbooks and fees will be the responsibility of the scholarship recipient.
The CSEG Reach Scholarship is open to Delta Air Lines employees. Applicants must demonstrate how receiving the scholarship would add to their lives and what their educational and degree aspirations are and how it will help them live their lives.
- Eligible candidates must have a high school transcript or equivalent (GED).
- Scholarship applicants must be available to begin their coursework within six months of the date of the award.
- Capable of maintaining a 2.0 undergraduate GPA or 3.0 graduate GPA
- Remain in good standing with the university throughout his or her degree program
- Current students must already meet these requirements for consideration
Acceptable Verification Documentation Includes:
- A statement of Employment on Letterhead from a Superior
- Copy of a Delta Air Lines ID Card
Employee ID and letter from supervisor are not required unless you are selected for the scholarship. This additional documentation will be required once the awardee is selected.
Applications may be submitted starting May 12, 2022 through August 1, 2022.
Applications will be evaluated exclusively by representatives of Columbia Southern Education Group and Delta Air Lines. Notification of selection will be made to awardees within 14 business days upon completion of the selection process and verification by all parties that the awardee is eligible to receive the scholarship. After we receive your application, we will send you a confirmation email about the scholarship program.
If you have any questions or would like to learn more about the educational opportunities available through Columbia Southern Education Group, please call 888.758.8614.