HONORING THOSE WHO GAVE ALL
Columbia Southern Education Group is proud to honor fallen service members and their families through the Living Legacy Scholarship. Through the Living Legacy Scholarship, children, parents, siblings and spouses of fallen service members are eligible to receive a scholarship for up to $25,200 in one online degree program at Columbia Southern University. One scholarship will be awarded to an active duty or reserve family member and one awarded to a National Guard family member.
Applicants must demonstrate how receiving the scholarship would honor their loved one, what their educational aspirations are and how the scholarship will help them change and improve their lives.
The Living Legacy Scholarship is open to spouses, children, parents and siblings of fallen service members. Applicants must demonstrate how receiving the scholarship would honor their loved one, what their educational and degree aspirations are, and how the scholarship will help them live their lives.
- Applicants must have a high school transcript or equivalent (GED)
- Applicants must be available to begin coursework within 90 days of the award date
- Candidates must be capable of maintaining a 2.0 undergraduate or 3.0 graduate GPA
- Students who have previous college experience must meet academic requirements for admission to the university
- Applicants must remain in good standing with the university throughout degree program
- Applicants must maintain continuous enrollment in a degree program
- Current students must already meet these requirements for consideration
- Applicants must submit acceptable verification documentation of military affiliation
The scholarship will cover up to $25,200 in one online degree program (associate, bachelor or master) at Columbia Southern University. The scholarship will be directly applied to the recipient’s tuition for up to 60 semester hours or 36 consecutive months in the selected online degree program, whichever comes first. This scholarship covers tuition only. Textbooks and fees are the responsibility of the scholarship recipient.
The scholarship application is open March 14, 2022 through September 16, 2022. If you have questions or would like to learn more about the educational opportunities available through Columbia Southern Education Group, please call 888.758.8614.