CSEG is proud to support the American Gold Star Mothers (AGSM) through the Grace Darling Seibold Scholarship.
The scholarship will cover one online degree program (associate, bachelor’s, or master’s) at Columbia Southern University. The scholarship will be applied directly to the recipient’s tuition for up to 60 semester hours or 36 consecutive months in the selected online degree program, whichever comes first. This scholarship covers tuition. Textbooks and fees will be the responsibility of the scholarship recipient.
- An AGSM member in good standing for the last two years and must retain membership while on scholarship
- Scholarship applicants must be available to begin their coursework within six months of the date of the award
- Capable of maintaining a 2.0 undergraduate GPA or 3.0 graduate GPA
- Remain in good standing with CSU throughout his or her degree program
Acceptable Verification Documentation Includes:
- Military Service Members Name
- Military Service Member’s Branch of Service and Rank/Title
The scholarship application will open on June 15, 2022. All applications, scholarship essays, and transcripts must be received no later than 11:59 p.m. on August 31, 2022.
Applications and essays will be evaluated exclusively by three senior staff members of Columbia Southern Education Group. The scholarship award presentation will coincide with the Gold Star Mother’s Day activities each September in the National Capitol Region (Washington, DC).
If you have any questions or would like to learn more about the educational opportunities available through Columbia Southern Education Group, please call 888.758.8614.